Are you looking to start an embroidery home business with a bunch of craftsmen? Or are you just an embroidaholic fond of giving physical form to your creative spirit? In both cases, the job cannot be done well unless you make a wise and informed decision regarding the stitching or embroidery machine you are going to choose. Selecting the best embroidery machine means half the work is done. However, with so many brands available in the market today, even this foremost step of selection has become very tricky. But with a little research and guidance you can get to the machine that suits your personal needs the best. That is what we are here for.
Let’s have a look at some of the features of the revolutionary Brother SE400 that has made its entry in the market.
Features and Brother SE400 review: –
- There is ample space with the 4” X4” embroidery area provided to you by the machine to let loose your creativity.
- The Brother SE400 contains extremely easy to use LCD touchscreen, making use of the backlit display. This can give you a ready access to all the built-in designs as well as control the designing as well as the editing features of the embroidery. With this display you can go through the tutorials, and learn a lot more about the designs and how you can get it changed.
- The presence of floodlights in the needle area ensures that you do not have to worry about any lighting.
- It contains one of the easiest advanced fabrics assistance with the seven point feed dogs system.
- Computer connectivity included within the Brother SE400 ensures that your machine can stay up to date with all the updates from the official website. This prevents any security issues, and also helps you to import the designs from the official website. The industry standard files have been used for the digitizing as well as for the embroidery files within the machine. These are easily available in the official website, and after registering your product, you shall get them free of cost.
- It contains a jam resistant bobbin, ensuring that it is smooth sailing for you when it comes to the indulgence of creating new designs on the fabric.
- The Brother SE400 comes with a wide range of sewing features, with over 67 stitches of sewing along with 98 functions in regards to the stitches that you can perform in the fabric. This truly magnifies the ability for you to work in a wide variety of fabrics, particularly home decor, along with ensuring embroidery in a wide variety of clothes and gifts.
- The Brother SE400 comes along with a lot of accessories, and makes it the perfect choice for amateurs as well as professionals in fashion designing.
- Within the design library, you come across over 70 designs, over 120 frame patterns and perfect combinations to embroidery along with five types of lettering fonts. Moreover, you would also be able to import your designs from your computer as well as via the Internet.
- With the tough needle strength, you would be able to embroider quilts as well as sew in them if need be, without any kind of damage to the needlepoint.
- It also contains a 25 year limited warranty as well as a bilingual user manual for the benefit of the users. There is also the provision of having free phone support for life for the Brother SE400. You can get ready help as and when you need it.
Disadvantages of the Brother SE400: –
- This machine cannot be used in countries that do not have the 120V AC line, even when there is the presence of a voltage adapter.
With our detailed Brother SE400 Combination Computerized Sewing and 4 by 4 Embroidery Machine Review, we hope that you would have got a better idea of what the machine offers and where it lacks. However, whether or not this machine is the best for you depends completely on your personal needs, budget range and nature of use. Make a learned decision to avoid frustration and make sure that you have done thorough research. For that matter, you can check our comparison chart as well. We wish you the best and most enjoyable stitching and embroidering experience.